The year ahead brings ongoing economic concerns, prolonged challenges related to affordability and the delivery system and increasingly complex health and well-being choices for employers, employees and their families. Despite these continued headwinds, opportunities abound. What will 2024 hold for employers’ health and well-being strategies?
During this webinar, Business Group on Health will share the findings and insights from the 2024 Large Employer Health Care Strategy Survey. Fielded in June – July 2023 and based on the perspectives and strategies of 150+ employers, this survey signifies the “first look” at the coming year for employers and their partners alike.
The survey covers:
- Employers’ evolving perspectives on the health care landscape;
- How employers are influencing the quality and cost of health care;
- Where we can expect changes in health and pharmacy plan design – and what will stay the same;
- Projected health care trend increases for 2024 and how 2023 panned out; and
- Preview of significant changes to employer health care initiatives in 2024.
Location & Time
- Ellen Kelsay, President and CEO, Business Group on Health
- Brenna Shebel, Vice President, Business Group on Health
Duration 61 minutes
MARCIA GREVILLE[email protected]