Supporting Employees Through Enhanced Clinical Trials Coverage
In this era of rapid innovation and development of new therapies, high-quality patient care often requires access to clinical trials. However, clinical research enrollment and trial participation can be cost-prohibitive for many patients, thereby limiting the diversity of participating populations.
Join us on May 21 to gain an understanding of how existing disparities within clinical research patient populations impact the diversity of the resulting data. Learn how employers can improve access by designing their benefit to support members during the critical moments surrounding a serious illness diagnosis.
In this webinar:
- Hear from an employer on how they designed their existing policies and communication materials to better support employees eligible for clinical trial participation.
- Explore resources available to employers to connect members to clinical trials applicable to their disease state.
- Learn about a pharmaceutical manufacturer’s initiative focused on achieving trial enrollment mix that is representative of real world patient populations.
- Quita Highsmith, Head of Alliance and Advocacy Relations, Government Affairs, Genentech
- Julie Tuggle, Director, Benefits & Services, U.S. Roche and Genentech
- Amanda Montague, Vice President of Education & Healthcare Relations, Multiple Sclerosis Association of America
- Gina Murdoch, President & CEO, Multiple Sclerosis Association of America