Employer wellness initiatives are expanding to encompass a holistic view of an employee’s well-being. This includes benefits that touch on an employee‘s health, money, work, and life. The National Business Group on Health and Fidelity Investments Benefits Consulting surveyed large employers to understand the types of well-being programs offered and how employers leverage financial incentives to engage employees in various aspects of well-being.
Please attend our webinar on Monday, June 25, 2018 from 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. ET. Results of the new survey will be discussed, including:
• What areas of well-being employers are focusing on and the types of programs they offer;
• Use of incentives to engage employees and spouses/domestic partners;
• What types of communication employers find effective in engaging their employees
• How multi-national employers approach well-being for their global workforce
• Whether employers connect the success of their well-being strategy to business performance; and
• The future of both incentives and well-being programs as a whole.
Alisa Ray, Vice President, National Business Group on Health
Craig Lykens, Assistant Manager, National Business Group on Health
Robert Kennedy, Health & Welfare Practice Leader, Fidelity Investments Benefits Consulting
Mike Terry, Consultant, Fidelity Investments Benefits Consulting