Successful Applicants will demonstrate:
- Effective, novel approaches to health benefits and a viable path to achieve positive impacts for employers, their partners, and their workforce;
- Ability to take risks and convert leading edge ideas into solutions that enhance the health benefits of employees through value-based purchasing, benefit design, outcome measurement or other related methods;
- Successful implementation of alternative care delivery or value-based payment models;
- Demonstration of sustainability and the longitudinal value of programs, by improving quality, employee experience, and health outcomes, as well as having positive impact on cost; and
- Thought leadership in the above areas.
Previous winners of this award include Boeing, Costco, Walmart, Cerner Corporation, General Motors and most recently The Walt Disney Company. The award will be presented in-person during the Business Group on Health Annual Conference in Tucson, AZ April 9-12.
All Business Group on Health employer member companies are eligible to apply. Interested companies should complete the application for consideration by November 15, 2023. If you have any questions, please contact Audrey Kim at [email protected].
Questions? Contact us.
The Helen Darling Award: Excellence in Health Care Value and Innovation recognizes outstanding employers that encourage the implementation of innovations that promote the efficient and cost-effective use of health care resources