June 09, 2021
Looking for the latest data?
Check out our 14th Annual Employer-Sponsored Health and Well-being Survey, released in May 2023.
The findings of the 12th Annual Business Group on Health / Fidelity Investments Employer-Sponsored Health and Well-being Survey can help employers understand how well-being offerings have changed – and what’s on the horizon for 2022 and beyond. The responses to the following eight frequently asked questions are based on the approaches of 166 large employers:
- 1 | Are employers offering well-being programs primarily as a way to reduce costs?
- 2 | How are employers approaching equity, diversity and inclusion within their well-being programs?
- 3 | What is the status of incentives – are employers still using them to influence employee behavior?
- 4 | Where are employers looking to add programs to address mental health and emotional well-being? Were there any programs specifically addressing challenges felt during the pandemic?
- 5 | Which areas of financial wellness will see the most growth?
- 6 | What impact did COVID-19 have on employer well-being initiatives?
- 7 | What does global well-being look like for large employers?
- 8 | What does the future hold for employer well-being?
Download the executive summary below to find the answers to the above questions.