The results are in! Join this exclusive briefing of our key findings from the inaugural 2020 Large Employers’ Leave Strategy and Transformation Survey along with reactions and real-world insights from leading employers and Leave Optimization Forum members.
During this webinar, you’ll hear about findings in the following areas of leave:
- Leave structure – Traditional, PTO and Unlimited/Permissive Leave
- New benchmarks for time away categories (e.g., military, pet care, voting, sabbatical)
- A detailed look at family leave, including parental, caregiver, bereavement and pregnancy loss leave
- Global leave policies
- Approaches to state and local leave laws and where large employers stand on a federal policy
Download slides here.
Location & Time
- Jamie Bailey, Lead HR Project Management Specialist, General Electric Company
- Athena Gray, Manager, Risk Benefits & Absence Management, Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
- Ed Quick, Senior Manager, Benefits, A Fortune 500 Tech Company
- Rachel Schacht, Manager, Business Group on Health
- Brenna Shebel, Vice President, Business Group on Health