The contacts listed in the application will be notified by the end of February 2024.
This year, there are multiple recognition opportunities in one application. Beyond recognition for a company’s overall health and well-being approach, Best Employers award winners will have the opportunity to be considered for additional recognition for exceptional accomplishments.
The Best Employers awards ceremony will be held on Wednesday, April 10, 2024 during the Business Group’s Annual Conference in Tucson, Arizona.
The Best Employers Award criteria honors the importance of strategic, thoughtful approaches to well-being and health equity. The application is designed to reflect leading and innovative practices in the following core areas:
- Leadership, Culture and Well-being Strategy
- Holistic Well-being
- Engagement and the Employee Experience
- Equitable Benefits and Social Determinants of Health
- Metrics and Evaluation
- Local, national and global recognition as a company that values the health and well-being of its employees
- Brand recognition as an employer of choice
- Elevation of health and well-being internally with senior leaders and employees
- Individual feedback report
- Digital award seal to use for promotional and recruitment purposes
- Press release template
- Recognition at the awards ceremony during Business Group’s Annual Conference
- Discounted Annual Conference registration rate
- Listing on Business Group on Health website
Yes. The 2024 Best Employers Application Guide, which includes all application questions and guiding resources, is available upon request. Email [email protected] to request the guide. There is no cost for Business Group members. Non-members will need to pay a fee for access.
Both Business Group on Health members and non-member companies can apply. Non-member companies must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Fortune 500 Company;
- Top 100 of Forbes America's Largest Private Companies;
- Forbes Global 2000; or
- A workforce with at least 5,000 employees.
All global companies can apply, regardless of where headquarters are located.
There is no fee for Business Group on Health members. For non-members, there is a one-time $500 fee to access the application PDF and a $1,500 application fee to apply for Best Employers: Excellence in Health & Well-being. If you’re a non-member and interested in applying, please request access or email [email protected] for access.
The Business Group will allow one parent and one sub-unit/division to apply.
Yes. Beyond recognition for a company’s overall health and well-being approach, Best Employers award winners will have the opportunity to be considered for additional recognition for exceptional accomplishments in the following areas:
- Best Employers: Excellence in Global Health & Well-being
- Best Employers: Excellence in Health Equity
- Best Employers: Excellence in Mental Health
Each application is reviewed by both peer health and well-being leaders at large employers and members of the Business Group on Health team. If you are interested in contributing as a judge, please email [email protected].
Business Group on Health is a network of professionals helping large employers optimize business performance by improving the way they approach health and benefits. We leverage our network of members to share best practices, shape health care policy, and craft innovative solutions for the health care issues employers care about.