The Parent Package: Transforming the Experience of Working Parents through Bundled Benefits
The Parent Package can help employers develop a strategic and competitive suite of benefits to support working parents.
This resource shares the business case for supporting working parents, key findings from surveys of working mothers—what they want vs. what they have, large employer benchmarks on a variety of benefits, services and programs for working parents and employer spotlights.
Please fill out our Contact Us form with suggestions and requests.
The Parent Package: Transforming the Experience of Working Parents through Bundled Benefits (Download the entire toolkit.)
Part 1: A Case for Supporting Working Parents
- Key findings from surveys of working mothers
- Why offering parental leave is a financially smart decision
- Business case data with C-suite appeal
Part 2: What Do New Parents Need?
- Health Care & Insurance
- Maternity Benefits
- Fertility Treatment
- Voluntary Benefits
- Leave & Flexibilities
- Flexible Schedules & Telework
- Work-life & Well-being
- Nursing Mothers Program
- Child Care Assistance
- Financial & Legal Services
- Education & Social Connectedness
- Physical & Emotional Well-being
- Family-Friendly Perks
- Best Practices for Managers