The National Business Group on Health is the national voice of large employers dedicated to finding innovative and forward-thinking solutions to the nation's most important health care issues.
Membership in the Business Group links you with other senior human resource (HR) and benefits professionals who share common responsibilities and interests in order to find solutions to emerging issues and critical challenges.
The Business Group's public policy programs, annual surveys and other informative publications will become your eyes and ears in federal policymaking circles and the national marketplace, helping you anticipate the shape and impact of events.
- Quick Surveys provide instant benchmarking for members who are contemplating a change or new strategy;
- Business Group events, such as conferences, meetings and webinars, offer members an opportunity to share best practices and solutions, information from companies that offer a fresh approach or new products, and provide insights into how changes in public policy affect how we do our jobs. Topics have included health care reform, primary care, tobacco cessation and targeted communications and messaging. Recent webinar presentations and recordings are available online;
- Plan Design Network an online community for HR and benefits professionals where you get quick access to peers at other large companies who know best about the benefits challenges you are facing as you plan for the upcoming year;
- Ask a Benefits Question to any member of the Business Group staff. We will do the research and provide you with the results;
- News, Tools and Solutions e-Newsletter gives an overview of new tools and solutions, upcoming networking opportunities and public policy activities;
- In the News e-Newsletter highlights some of the latest trends and best practices in employee benefits and innovative solutions to your most pressing health care issues.
- Web-based Orientations help new and renewing members maximize their membership through one-on-one sessions targeting members interests and including a tour of the website;
- Online member directory provides a direct link for HR and benefits professionals from our large employer members to network with each other;
- WISCORE® the Wellness Impact Scorecard assists employers in assessing their programs and achievements in improving health and helps them benchmark against the programs of other employers;
- Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles® Awards program acknowledges and rewards companies that apply creative, comprehensive solutions to improving the health of employees within the U.S. or globally, and serves as a catalyst for action;
- Washington Business Health Updates, keep you abreast of key legislative and regulatory developments in Washington and how they impact employers;
- Policy Alerts update members on time sensitive topics so that members are prepared if there is a major law or policy change;
- Health Care Reform Updates including regular discussion and analysis webinars and emails as needed to provide the details employers need on changes in the legislative and regulatory arena;
- Business Group Resources give you insights and information on benefits practices and cover topics such as Cost Solutions and Benefits Design, Public Policy, Well-being, Engagement, Performance and Productivity, Specific Populations and Disease Prevention and Condition Management. Publications include Issue Briefs and Articles, Employer Guides, Case Studies, Top Solutions, Survey Results, Public Policy Information, Meeting Materials, Employee Information and other resources to help members find the information they need;
- Toolkits and Web Resources, disseminate comprehensive, useful information, strategies and best practices for dealing with issues including, Telework: The Impact on Health and Health Improvement Strategies, Financial Incentives for Healthy Lifestyles, Physical Activity: Re-evaluating the Business Case and Employer Strategies and Consumer Reports Health® Campaign;
- Annual Surveys including Best Practices in Health Care, produced with Willis Towers Watson, provide insight into new programs and trends in a timely and thoughtful manner. The Business Group's annual Plan Design Survey allows members to share their anticipated plan design changes for the upcoming year;
The Business Group's annual conferences highlight best practices in health benefits, provide opportunities for networking with senior executives from other leading corporations and share information on key public policy issues affecting health benefits.
- Fall Conference: The Well-being & Productivity Value Proposition: Reshaping the Employee Experience is the nation's premier forum for practical solutions for health and productivity issues;
- Business Health Agenda, the Business Group's annual membership conference is the must-attend event to connect with your colleagues, share ideas and bring home practical tools and solutions to today's health benefits challenges;
- Employer Summits are held periodically to provide a forum for corporate members to come together to create new solutions and learn from each other.
Contact Pamela Kalen, Vice President - Membership for more information.
202-558-3006 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last updated: January 3, 2017