Comparing data across markets gives companies a better understanding of local challenges in a regional context. The Global Business Group on HealthSM (GBGH) membership provides several resources that review issues from a regional perspective by highlighting relevant markets: health, benefits and women in the workforce. Focus countries are selected based on members’ headcount and interest in those locations.
Understanding Health Perspective
This presentation uses facts and figures to narrate a story of country-level population and worker health.
Health and Benefits Dashboard
These employer resources highlight health and benefits issues in countries across world regions.
- Africa – Angola, Egypt, Kenya, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, South Africa and Tunisia
- Americas – Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, the United States and Venezuela
- Eastern Europe – Czechia, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia and Turkey
- Middle East – Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates
- Southeast Asia – Bangladesh, India, Indonesia and Thailand
- Western Asia and Pacific – Australia, China, Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea and Vietnam
- Western Europe – Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom
Women in the Global Workforce: Regional Focus
The following slide decks provide background on country and regional challenges, as well as opportunities for employers, in selected geographies by region.
- Americas – Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru and the United States
- Asia Pacific – China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore and South Korea
- Europe, Middle East and Africa – Nigeria, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom
- Global Business Case Report
Also of Interest