6th Annual National Employers' Health Communications Summit
Personalization in Action:
Cracking the Code to Just-in-Time Engagement
May 18-19, 2016
20 F Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001
About the Summit
Join us for the 6th Annual National Employers' Health Communications Summit
Hosted by the National Business Group on Health's National Leadership Committee on Consumerism and Engagement (NLCCE), this is the Business Group's premier communications event!
This year's Summit will feature ways to take personalized messaging strategy to the next level. Attendees will explore the value and complexity of "just-in-time" engagement, and share best practices for engaging employees at the point of need.
Join other Business Group member employers and learn how to:
- Break the old paradigm by making the shift to high-touch, innovative, electronic communications;
- Turn open enrollment upside down this year;
- Drive employees to the right tools and health care services where and when they need them;
- Structure an annual communication calendar to keep employees "in-the-know" and engaged all 12 months of the year;
- Leverage employees in the benefits communication design process itself to enhance messaging strategy and outcomes; and
- Use data dashboards as vehicles for smarter, more targeted employee messaging.
Don't miss your opportunity to gather new communication ideas and spark new connections with peer companies.
The National Business Group on Health's Employers' Summits are employer events designed for human resources, benefits and wellness professionals to share their experiences and learn from each other. The Summit is open only to:
- Individuals in a large employer setting who have solely internal facing corporate HR, benefits, wellness or corporate medical roles for their company's employees. Limit 3 attendees per company.
- Strategic partners of the National Leadership Committee on Consumerism and Engagement. Limit 1 attendee per company.
Individuals who have client facing or dual roles, such as sales, marketing, business development or product responsibilities, are not eligible to attend. Non-member registrants must also meet the eligibility criteria above. Registrants who are not eligible will not be permitted to attend the Summit and the National Business Group on Health is not responsible for their travel expenses.
2016 Registration Rates:
|Member Rate||Non-Member Rate
|Early Bird Rate||$575||$875|
|Regular Rate (after 4/8/16)||$675||$975|
Not sure if your company is a member? Please check our member listing.
A block of rooms is available for summit participants at the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill. The discounted room rate is $339. Make your reservation online. The deadline for reservations is April 19, 2016.
Questions? Please contact Marcia Greville at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 558-3021.
Page last updated: February 8, 2016