Successful Applicants will demonstrate:
- An innovative approach to U.S. health benefits, pursuing strategies not yet common amongst large employers;
- The ability to take risks and convert leading edge ideas into solutions that enhance the health benefits of their employees through value-based purchasing, benefit design, or other related methods;
- Successful implementation of alternative care delivery or value-based payment models;
- Programs that break traditional paradigms and create positive disruption in the health care market;
- Sustainability and the longitudinal value of programs, by improving quality, employee experience, and health outcomes, as well as having positive impact on cost trend; and
- Thought leadership in the above areas.
Previous winners of this award include Boeing, Costco, Walmart, Cerner Corporation and most recently General Motors.Questions? Contact us.
The Helen Darling Award: Excellence in Health Care Value and Innovation recognizes outstanding employers that encourage the implementation of innovations that promote the efficient and cost-effective use of health care resources
Business Group on Health presented the Helen Darling Award at our Employers' Summit on Health Care Cost & Delivery event.