May 18, 2023
Thirty-eight employers responded to this survey, conducted between March 17 and April 10, 2023. This survey examines how global companies create an inventory of global benefits/policies that can enable a company to track their benefit offerings across all countries in which they have employees.
- More than half (58%) of employers indicated that they have a global inventory database in place to track their benefit offerings across all countries in which they have employees.
- Among employers who have a global inventory database in place:
- 75% indicated that their database is used to maintain a system of record/governance.
- 95% indicated that corporate benefits depend on their database data.
- The top challenge employers face in using a global inventory database is updating data in a timely fashion.
To read more, click the button below to download the full report.
Global Inventory Survey
More TopicsHealth Conditions and Risk Factors Physical Health Cost Management Pharmacy
This content is for members only. Already a member? Login