Over the past 2 years, employers’ well-being initiatives have undergone a transformation, driven by the unavoidable demands of the COVID-19 pandemic and the changing needs of the workforce. Employers optimized their well-being programs and wound up both increasing and reducing certain investments. As we move forward, what does the future hold for employer well-being strategies?
Join Business Group on Health and its research partner, Fidelity Workplace Consulting, for the results of the 13th Annual Employer-Sponsored Health & Well-being Survey. The newly released survey provides insights into the well-being approaches of 163 large employers:
- Which dimensions of well-being are on the rise – and what drove those increases;
- Plans to resume on-site well-being opportunities put on hold during the pandemic;
- Surprising changes to employer incentive design and amounts;
- Ways employers are factoring in diversity, equity and inclusion into well-being design; and
- How 107 global employers approach well-being outside of the U.S.
Location & Time
- Robert Kennedy, Health & Welfare Practice Leader, Fidelity Workplace Consulting
- Pamela Rich, Director, Business Group on Health
- Brenna Shebel, Vice President, Business Group on Health
- Corrie Zenzola, Vice President, Business Group on Health
Duration 60 Minutes