After more than 2 years of uncertainty and extensive benefit changes, employers are looking to realign their benefit designs for the long term. In addition, the benefits and programs supporting employees’ health have become even more important, and the role of HR/Benefit leaders more challenging.
This webinar will provide a first look at the findings of the Business Group’s 2023 Large Employers’ Health Care Strategy and Plan Design Survey including:
- Employer outlook and priorities within the ever-changing health care landscape;
- Employer perspectives on virtual health, point solution/vendor consolidation and health care cost management;
- The numerous ways employers are addressing health equity within health plans and health care;
- Trends in health care delivery from mental health, cancer screenings and primary care to virtual health and precision medicine;
- Health care cost projections for 2022/2023 and where they came in for 2021; and
- Top changes employers are making to their benefits and plans in 2023.
Location & Time
- Ellen Kelsay, President and CEO, Business Group on Health
- Brenna Shebel, Vice President, Business Group on Health
Duration 60 Minutes