You will lead the effort to ensure Fidelity associates are on the right path toward health and physical well-being. In this role, you will be responsible for the overall strategy & design of the health and well-being benefit offerings. You will be responsible for designing our Health and Wellness strategy for our associates, covering all health benefits and strategies geared towards providing expense management and income replacement, including our insurance, reimbursement and guidance programs. This will include not only our current programs, but also the future programs and strategies that will be required as the demographics of our workforce shifts.
The Experience and Skills you Bring
- Day-to-day responsibility of large corporate health and wellbeing benefits for 7 to 10 years
- College degree required
- Certified Employee Benefit Specialist preferred
- Intellectual curiosity; passion for designing large-scale programs; and the ability to translate government regulations into employee messages that can be understand by all associates
- Managing a team of direct and indirect reports
- The skill to influence others, develop and maintain working relationships, and deliver results and/or expertise in a professional manner.
- Knowledge of the rules, regulations, sanctions and other statutory requirements, guidelines, and instructions relating to governing bodies and organizations, both internally and externally.
- The ability to systematically gather information from a variety of sources, analyze information, identify implications of data, draw conclusions, generate alternatives and solutions, and evaluate the consequences of choosing each alternative using quality metrics and data. This includes the ability to convert general data and findings into applied, specific information and suggestions that add value to business planning and strategies.
- You run a benefits program, ensure it supports the business and adapts to competing demands, market trends, and organizational changes
- Ensuring that associates understand and take advantage of their benefit programs, specifically on their journey to well-being
- Demonstrating that our Benefits portfolio is leading to improved well-being of associates as well as positive impact on associate productivity
Associate Benefits is a small but powerful team. We are part of the Human Resources function and our job is to ensure that associate Benefit offerings are delivering value for associates, their families and Fidelity. We listen to associate feedback, benchmark the competition and then measure every one of the ~50 programs for which we are responsible.
At Fidelity, we are passionate about making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want! We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com. Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2 if you would like to request an accommodation.