- Innovative approach to health benefits, pursuing strategies not yet common amongst large employers.
- Ability to take risk and convert leading edge ideas into solutions that enhance the health benefits of their employees through value-based purchasing, benefit design, or other related methods.
- Successful implementation of alternative delivery or payment models.
- Breaking traditional paradigms and positive disruption in the health care market.
- Demonstrated sustainability and the longitudinal value of programs, by improving quality, employee experience, and health outcomes, as well as having positive impact on cost trend; and
- Providing thought leadership in the above areas.
Previous winners of this award include Boeing, Costco, Walmart and most recently Cerner Corporation. The award will be presented at the Employers’ Summit on Health Care Cost & Delivery, January 25, 2022.
Exclusive to Business Group on Health members, companies interested in applying for this competitive award must submit a complete application by October 29, 2021. The award recipient will be notified December 17, 2021.Contact us.
The Helen Darling Award: Excellence in Health Care Value and Innovation recognizes outstanding employers that encourage the implementation of innovations that promote the efficient and cost-effective use of health care resources
Business Group on Health presented the Helen Darling Award at our Workforce Strategy conference.