October 11, 2022
Seventy-six employers responded to this survey, conducted between September 6 and September 20, 2022. This survey examines large employers’ current caregiving and family support benefits.
- 80% of employers currently offer, or are considering offering, paid time off for caregiving as part of a paid leave category or through a paid caregiver or family leave.
- Among employers who offer caregiver leave:
- 88% indicated that all employees are eligible to take caregiver leave regardless of their exempt status; and
- Among employers with increment requirements in place, 33% require employees to use caregiver leave in 1-week increments.
- Employers are going beyond leave to support parents and caregivers through legal benefits (73%), navigation tools (63%), childcare subsidies (43%) and more.
To read more, click the button below to download the full report.
Caregiving and Family Support Survey
More TopicsArticles & Guides Social Determinants of Health Community
This content is for members only. Already a member? Login
Join today to gain access to member-only resources!Learn More
More in Data Insights