Register for our next employer networking call, part of our ongoing series on Managing Global Benefits, where we will discuss a wide range of topics impacting your employees around the world. These calls provide an open forum where you can pose questions, connect with like-minded professionals, and share your perspective on top-of-mind topics.
This call covers the following topics members have expressed interest in:
- Global Summit Preview
- 10 minutes: Mission critical employer pulse – opportunity to inquire with short turnaround
- 25 minutes: Member-requested topics:
- Mid-year checkpoint - What are you working on for 2023? What do you need help with?
- Mental health solutions and barriers
- Equitable benefit design opportunities and challenges
- Benefits strategy administration
- 10 minutes: Questions submitted during registration
- 10 minutes: Other top-of-mind issues
Please note: This call is for human resources, benefits and well-being professionals to share their experiences and learn from each other. This call is only open to individuals working at employers who have solely internal facing corporate HR, employee benefits, well-being or corporate medical roles.
Location & Time