These materials provide an overview of India in the areas of health, healthcare, health-related legislation, and benefits.
- Health, Wellness, and Benefits in India — February 19, 2015
A Mercer presentation on what's relevant for large employers today in India.
- Benefits Benchmarking Survey Results: India — February 3, 2015
This survey report contains information about benefits, plan design, costs and areas of focus among GBGH member companies with operations in India.
- Market Intelligence — October 15, 2013
These materials (Country Snapshot and Health Dashboard) provide a brief overview of the health care system, population health statistics, and HR practices in multiple countries.
- Profile: Health and Health Systems – November 29, 2012
This profile provides information about the health and health care systems in India. It also includes demographic, economic, and environmental factors that may impact the health and well-being of an employer's workforce there.
- Health Benefits Fact Sheet – November 29, 2012
This fact sheet provides an overview of health benefits practices and wellness initiatives in India.
Health Risks Project
- Health and Benefits Study Presentation — September 12, 2012
Mercer presented a summary of its findings in the Global Business Group on Health project identifying the major health risks and management programs for India-based employees.
- Health and Benefits Study Report — August 23, 2012
This is the final report for an extensive project conducted by the Global Business Group on Health to identify the major health risks and management programs for employees in India.
- HIV/AIDS Impact and Response by Country — January 23, 2012
This spreadsheet provides information about HIV/AIDS prevalence, legislation, prevention and treatment in 17 different countries. Employers should consider using this information as they plan their HIV education programs and benefit strategies in their worldwide locations. The countries targeted include Brazil, Canada, China, India, Japan, Mexico, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, United Arab Emirates and Vietnam.
- India's Burden of Tobacco — May 31, 2014
This document outlines the toll of tobacco in India including the prevalence of tobacco-related disease, its economic cost and locally available cessation resources.
- India: Standard Market Practice in Health Promotion — November 29, 2012
This report provides context on employer's health promotion practices in India. The report includes background, program strategy and status, program types, staff support, complexities and barriers, data and measurement, project information, and recommendations for employers.
- Health Resources Guide – November 29, 2012
This resource guide includes information on health and wellness vendors, government agencies, medical associations, and advocacy organizations in India.
- Immunization Recommendations – November 29, 2012
This document reports the recommendations for children and adult vaccinations in India.
= Global Business Group on Health Members only
= National and Global Business Group on Health Members only