India is a key focus country of interest for the Global Business Group on Health.
These reports provide an overview of India in the areas of population health, health care, health-related legislation, and benefits.
- Understanding Health: Asia-Pacific Perspective — January 19, 2017
This presentation uses facts and figures to narrate a story of country-level population and worker health. Four countries in the Asia-Pacific region are included for purposes of comparison: China, India, Japan and
- Benefits Benchmarking Survey Results: India — December 7, 2016
This survey report contains information about benefits, plan design, costs and areas of focus among GBGH member companies with operations in India.
- Profiling Health: India — March 26, 2015
This report explores health challenges in India including top drivers of morbidity and mortality.
- Benefits and Workforce Highlights: India – March 26, 2015
This publication provides an overview of health benefits practices and workforce issues in India.
- Health, Wellness, and Benefits in India — February 19, 2015
A Mercer presentation on what's relevant for large employers today in India.
Benchmarking and Metrics
- Health & Benefits Benchmarking: India — December 13, 2016
This document presents benchmarking data about GBGH member health and benefit practices in India. It also outlines content discussed during a moderated member conversation about the geography.
- Health and Benefits Dashboard — September 1, 2015
These employer resources highlight health and benefits issues in countries across world regions.
- Benefits Benchmarking Survey Results
These survey reports contain information about benefits, plan design, costs and areas of focus among GBGH member companies with operations in GBGH target countries and world regions. To ease member burden, GBGH concentrates on a different country and world region each quarter. All world regions should be represented by mid-2016.
- Health Risk Factors in 45 Countries — September 12, 2014
This document outlines health risk factors by sex across a portfolio of 45 countries.
- Best Practice Maternity Program — May 15, 2014
The Global Business Group on Health sponsored a project to develop a best practice model for maternity programs in India. The full report includes background information about current maternity provisions, best practice recommendations and program design details.
- India's Burden of Tobacco — May 31, 2014
This document outlines the toll of tobacco in India including the prevalence of tobacco-related disease, its economic cost and locally available cessation resources.
- Benchmarking Health Promotion: India — March 26, 2015
Employers in India are increasingly looking to health promotion strategies to drive improved employee attraction, retention and productivity. This report outlines common wellness and well-being benefits and practices among GBGH employers in India.
- Health Resources Guide – March 26, 2015
This resource guide includes information on health and wellness vendors, government agencies, medical associations, and advocacy organizations in India.
= Global Business Group on Health Members only
= National and Global Business Group on Health Members only