These materials provide an overview of India in the areas of health, healthcare, health-related legislation, and benefits.
- Profiling Health: India — March 26, 2015
This report explores health challenges in India including top drivers of morbidity and mortality.
- Benefits and Workforce Highlights: India – March 26, 2015
This publication provides an overview of health benefits practices and workforce issues in India.
- Health, Wellness, and Benefits in India — February 19, 2015
A Mercer presentation on what's relevant for large employers today in India.
- Benefits Benchmarking Survey Results: India — February 3, 2015
This survey report contains information about benefits, plan design, costs and areas of focus among GBGH member companies with operations in India.
- Market Intelligence — October 15, 2013
These materials (Country Snapshot and Health Dashboard) provide a brief overview of the health care system, population health statistics, and HR practices in multiple countries.
Health Risks Project
- Health and Benefits Study Presentation — September 12, 2012
Mercer presented a summary of its findings in the Global Business Group on Health project identifying the major health risks and management programs for India-based employees.
- Health and Benefits Study Report — August 23, 2012
This is the final report for an extensive project conducted by the Global Business Group on Health to identify the major health risks and management programs for employees in India.
- HIV/AIDS Impact and Response by Country — January 23, 2012
This spreadsheet provides information about HIV/AIDS prevalence, legislation, prevention and treatment in 17 different countries. Employers should consider using this information as they plan their HIV education programs and benefit strategies in their worldwide locations. The countries targeted include Brazil, Canada, China, India, Japan, Mexico, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, United Arab Emirates and Vietnam.
- India's Burden of Tobacco — May 31, 2014
This document outlines the toll of tobacco in India including the prevalence of tobacco-related disease, its economic cost and locally available cessation resources.
= Global Business Group on Health Members only
= National and Global Business Group on Health Members only