The Global Business Group on HealthSM (GBGH), a National Business Group on Health® organization, provides tools and resources that enable its large employer members to address the health and benefits needs of employees worldwide. Through collaborative next practice sharing and innovative problem solving, the Global Business Group provides:
- Practical, actionable, and culturally-relevant solutions,
- Country- and issue-specific benchmarking, and
- Opportunities to engage thought leaders and peer organizations.
The GBGH also:
- Leverages the experience and influence of its collective membership to maximize human capital investments and
- Encourages country-level market change that positively affects the lives of employees and their families.
Highlighted GBGH Resources
This case study reviews Eaton's strategy for promoting the health and wellness of employees globally. It also details how efforts in Mexico were tailored to address the needs and preferences of
Business Health Agenda is the premier forum for the latest trends, best practices, and innovative tactics for employer-sponsored health benefits and health care initiatives. Attend this conference to learn the most innovative visions for health care and health benefits in 2020.
= Global Business Group on Health Members only
= National and Global Business Group on Health Members only