The Global Business Group on HealthSM (GBGH), a National Business Group on Health® organization, provides tools and resources that enable its large employer members to address the health and benefits needs of employees worldwide. Through collaborative next practice sharing and innovative problem solving, the Global Business Group provides:
- Practical, actionable, and culturally-relevant solutions,
- Country- and issue-specific benchmarking, and
- Opportunities to engage thought leaders and peer organizations.
The GBGH also:
- Leverages the experience and influence of its collective membership to maximize human capital investments and
- Encourages country-level market change that positively affects the lives of employees and their families.
Highlighted GBGH Resources
This presentation outlines the process, critical decision points and pertinent stakeholders for companies to go tobacco free globally.
IBM's Anupam Baliyan, safety leader, India/South Asia, and Maureen Johnson, program manager, Integrated Health Services, shared their experience building a culture of road safety among IBM employees, both at the office and at home.
This document outlines recommendations for how global employers can effectively utilize employee wellness champions to increase participation in their wellness initiatives worldwide.
Catherine Earley and Claire Jacobs from Coca-Cola Enterprises shared how their company is evolving its existing absence management tracking system into a global process to inform its wellness initiatives.
This fact sheet provides an overview of health benefits practices and wellness initiatives in South Africa.
This survey report contains information about benefits, plan design, costs in the Africa region.
= Global Business Group on Health Members only
= National and Global Business Group on Health Members only