The Global Business Group on HealthSM (GBGH), a National Business Group on HealthSM organization, provides tools and resources that enable its large employer members to address the health and benefits needs of employees worldwide. Through collaborative next practice sharing and innovative problem solving, the Global Business Group provides:
- Practical, actionable, and culturally-relevant solutions,
- Country- and issue-specific benchmarking, and
- Opportunities to engage thought leaders and peer organizations.
The GBGH also:
- Leverages the experience and influence of its collective membership to maximize human capital investments and
- Encourages country-level market change that positively affects the lives of employees and their families.
Employer Resources for the Ebola Outbreak in West Africa — August 27, 2014
Global Quick Survey Report: Employers' Response to Ebola Outbreak in West Africa — August 11, 2014
Highlighted GBGH Resources
NOTE: Some resources on this site will appear under our former name, Global Health Benefits Institute.
= Global Business Group on Health Members only
= National and Global Business Group on Health Members only