The Global Business Group on HealthSM (GBGH), a National Business Group on HealthSM organization, provides tools and resources that enable its large employer members to address the health and benefits needs of employees worldwide. Through collaborative next practice sharing and innovative problem solving, the Global Business Group provides:
- Practical, actionable, and culturally-relevant solutions,
- Country- and issue-specific benchmarking, and
- Opportunities to engage thought leaders and peer organizations.
The GBGH also:
- Leverages the experience and influence of its collective membership to maximize human capital investments and
- Encourages country-level market change that positively affects the lives of employees and their families.
Ebola Virus Disease: Resources and Tools for Employers and Employees — October 22, 2014
Select World Health Observances
World Mental Health Day — October 10, 2014
Approximately 350 million people suffer from depression, which is the leading cause of disability around the world. Studies suggest that stress is a factor in 50%-60% of lost working days as well as work accidents and injuries. Employers can play an important role in supporting positive mental health in the workforce by providing culturally relevant mental health benefits, programs that promote work/life balance, employee assistance services and educational materials.
Highlighted GBGH Resources
NOTE: Some resources on this site will appear under our former name, Global Health Benefits Institute.
= Global Business Group on Health Members only
= National and Global Business Group on Health Members only