Institute on Health, Productivity and Human Capital
Institute Mission and Objectives
The mission of the Institute on Health, Productivity and Human Capital is to advance solutions that improve employee health, productivity and overall workforce performance.
Key Institute Objectives
- Be the leading resource for large employers on the impact of health and productivity on business results.
- Create practical tools and solutions for employers that drive change and improve company results around workforce effectiveness, employee engagement and performance.
- Provide a forum where members can share and access best practices and benchmark with peers.
- Facilitate a meaningful dialogue between large employers, national experts and policymakers on employee health and productivity, population health and organizational performance.
- Establish the National Conference on Health, Productivity, and Human Capital as the premier venue for large employers on information and innovation about health, productivity and human capital issues.
Page last updated: May 5, 2016